"The Original" Tampico Vegetable & Dish Brush™ - Small Head
- The Original Lola Vegetable Brush - "The One The Country Fell In Love With in 1969"
- Small Head Version - 2 inch Bristle diameter, for the Large Head, see our Item# 325
- Need a Refill for this Head, see Item# H324
- Made of High Quality Eco-Friendly Renewable Birch Hardwood
- Has Natural E-Z Grip Wood Handle
- Bristles Made of Natural Tampico Fiber (fibers from Tampico, Mexico)
- Perfect for Cleaning All Types of Vegetables
- Apply softer pressure for veggies, fruit and food and go a bit harder on dishes, pots etc.
- Can Also Be Used to Clean Dishes and Much More
- Safe on Fine China and Coated Cookware
- Dishwasher Safe for Cleaning and Sanitizing this kitchen brush
- You'll Love Your Lola Vegetable Brush
- Has Easy Storage Hang Hole Built-on top of handle
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against Defects in Material & Workmanship (excludes Wear n' Tear)
Check out Martha Stewart giving her audience this product here
Lola® Brand is sensitive to natural products such as this Item# 323 and looks to develop and market them whenever possible. Our latest Eco-Friendly innovation in cleaning is Wowables™ - The Reusable Paper Towels. They are a must if you want your paper towels to perform 4x better while simultaneously not be the disposable environmental killer like standard paper towels are today. Wowables™ are reusable simply by rinsing them off between uses and/or by placing them in the dishwasher or washing machine.