"The Original" Tampico Vegetable & Dish Brush - Small Head
- The Original Lola Vegetable Brush - "The One The Country Fell In Love With in 1969"
- Small Head Version - 2 inch Bristle diameter, for the Large Head, see our Item# 325
- Need a Refill for this Head, see Item# H324
- Made of High Quality Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Hardwood
- Has Natural E-Z Grip Wood Handle
- Bristles Made of Natural Tampico Fiber (fibers from Tampico, Mexico)
- Perfect for Cleaning All Types of Vegetables
- Apply softer pressure for veggies, fruit and food and go a bit harder on dishes, pots etc.
- Can Also Be Used to Clean Dishes and Much More
- Safe on Fine China and Coated Cookware
- Dishwasher Safe for Cleaning and Sanitizing this kitchen brush
- You'll Love Your Lola Vegetable Brush
- Has Easy Storage Hang Hole Built-on top of handle
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against Defects in Material & Workmanship (excludes Wear n' Tear)
- MADE IN GERMANY
Check out Martha Stewart giving her audience this product here
Lola® Brand is sensitive to natural products such as this Item# 323 and looks to develop and market them whenever possible.
Our latest Eco-Friendly innovation in cleaning is Wowables - The Reusable Paper Towels. They are a must if you want your paper towels to perform 4x better while simultaneously not be the disposable environmental killer like standard paper towels are today. Wowables are reusable simply by rinsing them off between uses and/or by placing them in the dishwasher or washing machine.
You may also like...