"The Original" Dishwashing & Vegetable Brush, Eco-Friendly Birch Wood
- "The Original" Lola Dish Brush (The one the country fell in love with!)
- Made of high quality renewable birch hardwood - this cleaning tool lasts
- Poly fiber bristles are made of high quality, high memory nylon
- Perfect for cleaning dishes, safe on fine china and coated cookware
- The bristles reject moisture, so they won™ harbor bacteria or have any terrible odors
- Has natural 'EZ Grip' wood handle
- Can also be used to clean vegetables and much more
Tip: To clean the head, get rid of any food particles, soak brush in distilled white vinegar and a droplet of standard dish soap. One hour should
do the trick.
- You'll love your Lola dish brush
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against defects in material & workmanship (excludes wear n' tear)
- Need a wooden brush for pots and pans? See our Item# 327
- MADE IN GERMANY
Check out Martha Stewart giving her audience this product here
LOLA® Brand has been a cleaning products leader in the USA since 1969 and wood brushes was how it all started. This kitchen brush is an eco-friendly way to clean in your household.
We have other eco-friendly products like our WOWABLES- The Reusable Paper Towels. Americans waste so much money on disposable paper towels, throwing away cash with each spill or wipe, when it's simply not necessary. By using Wowables, the job gets done better - they are 350% more absorbent than standard paper towels and 450% stronger-both Third Party Verified. You simply rinse your Wowables sheet between uses. And it lasts - one sheet can last weeks, a month, etc., saving a family up to $15,000 over a lifetime.