Lola Rola Sticky Mop™, w/ 4 piece handle
- AS SEEN ON TV - Watch TV Commercial here
- Adhesive floor roller mop (like a giant lint roller!)
- You'll get stuck on our Sticky Mop™, it's "Like a vacuum without a cord"™.
- Don't be fooled by knock-offs, there is only one Lola Rola Sticky Mop™ and its made by Lola® Products, an American-based company since 1969!
- Giant adhesive roller mop made of a specially formulated sticky paper that picks up all types of dirt, dust, debris, hair and much more!
- 9" wide roller with 30 large adhesive, perforated sheets per roll
- Easy tear off sheets pick up 60% more than other brands
- When the sheet fills up simply tear it off and toss it away!
- High Gloss Resin Coated Steel 4-Piece "Easy-to-Assemble" Handle with Swivel Hang Cap (see assembly instructions here)
- Great for picking up pet hair - A must have for all pet owners!
- Works like a charm on tile, carpets, rugs as well as other hard surfaces
- Also great for cleaning automobiles
- Need a replacement head? Click here: Item #903-1
- For a better value, get 6 Refills at one time! Click here Item #903
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against defects in material & workmanship (excludes wear n' tear)
To show how effective this product is, use a vacuum on your carpets first then use "The Lola Rola Sticky Mop™". You will be amazed at how much dust, dirt, hair etc. your vacuum leaves behind!
The Lola Rola Sticky Mop®is the easy way to clean hard pick-up human and pet hair, lint, crumbs, dust, glass slivers, etc., from carpets, upholstery, ceiling fans, cars, SUV's, stairs, floors and much more. It works like a giant lint remover. The extra large EZ Peel Tear Sheets make your job easier for quick cleaning pick-ups! When the sheet fills up, simply tear it off, toss it away, and you are ready for more cleaning.
Vacuums can do more harm than good: A study published in the journal Environmental Science & Technology tested 21 different vacuums—varying in brand, price, and age—and found that every single one released some dust, bacteria, and allergies into the air. This pollution was much more severe with older vacuums, and those that were not equipped with appropriate filters.