Flexible Dust Mop, with extender pole
- 18" Wide Head
- Fine Fiber Dust Mop Head Attracts Dust and Dirt Like a Magnet w/o chemicals
- Flexible Plastic Frame Bends to Clean and Dust Effectively into Corners
- Swivel 360 Degree Connector Easily Maneuvers Around and Under Furniture - Left and Right, Back and Forth
- Hi-Gloss Resin Coated Extender Steel Handle with Swivel Hang Cap, Extends Up to 54"
- Reaches 8' to 9' ceiling corners with extender pole
- Refillable with our Item# 2151
- Our 4-piece handle version of the same product is here
- Shake Dust and Dirt Off to Clean
- Polyester Fibers Do Not Lint
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against Defects in Material & Workmanship (excludes Wear n' Tear)
To Change Out Mop Heads: Simply pull out mop head from frame and insert frame into pocket of washed or new mop and slide mop head in.
Use & Care: Machine wash warm (Use Laundry Bag). Tumble dry, low heat. Do not use with Fabric Softener
When you dust mop your floors frequently, you will not need to undertake time consuming WET MOPPING as often. When you wet mop your hard floors, it is a multi-action process plus it requires time for your floors to dry off. Our poly fiber dust mop allows you to clean without the need for chemicals, which is great for your family. BUT, Dusting is also good as a preliminary step before wet cleaning your hard surface floors aiding you in getting rid of the loose dirt particles, this makes wet mopping a much more efficient process.