Corn Broom - 100%, 5 Sew, Extra Large & Wide Fan Shaped Head at 12"
- 100% Natural Hurl Corn Broom Bristles Make for the Ultimate in Outdoor Cleaning
- Extra Large, Extra Wide Fan Shaped Head at 12" Sweeps Large Areas
- 5 Rows of Stitching adds durability from premature fraying
- High Gloss Resin Coated Steel Handle with Swivel Hang Cap for simple storage
- Fibers Can be Rinsed with Cool Water to Clean
- This is a Real Outdoor Broom
- Eco-Friendly all natural Fiber Broom (unlike "poly" based brooms)
- Great for sweeping smooth or rough surfaces, indoor or outdoor
- Its very effective sweeping debris from carpets
- Not Suitable for Flying
- Flagged/Fine hurl end tips sweep up and "whisk away" small dirt and dust particles from cracks and crevices
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against Defects in Material & Workmanship (excludes Wear n' Tear)
- Need a dustpan? Check out Item #520
The history of broom corn, aka Sorghum Vulgare, is very interesting, going back centuries to Asia, Africa and Italy. Legend says, Benjamin Franklin brought broom corn to the USA from Europe. The product has an interesting history, if interested you can read about more about it here.
You may also like...