The Revolution™ Microfiber Spin Mop System
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Push down pump handle design allows for easy 360° spinning of the mop for fast and controllable wringing out of water (NO EXHAUSTING FOOT PEDAL)
- No DRIPPING, NO STREAKING, NO MESS
- Includes our braided microfiber head - which is super absorbent - to remove the toughest dirt and grime
- The spin mop reaches the hardest places with its 180° swivel action
- Polishes the floor as you go…
- Microfiber Mop Head Absorbs up to 10x its weight in water
- Also picks up dirt, crumbs, grime and much more
- Great for any hard floor surface
- Telescoping handle is constructed of lightweight, durable alloy
- The Revolution™ Washer/Dryer Bucket Spinner System has advanced Built-in Wringer Spin-Cycle Technology which allows for complete control of the drying and wringing out of the mop to your desired moisture level
- Our spin mop bucket is built with a self-balancing feature to prevent spilling of water while on the move
- The spinner feature is detachable and the bucket's drain plug makes for easy disposal of dirty water
- Use with our Revolution™ Braided Microfiber Spin Mop Replacement Refill Heads, Item# 2321
- Microfiber head is MACHINE WASHABLE (up to 300x) and allows for dry mopping if needed
- No more cleaning with a dirty mop!
- Your hands will never touch the mop head again!
- Works with all your favorite cleaning solutions
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against defects in material & workmanship (excludes Wear n' Tear)
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE REVOLUTION™ MOP IN ACTION
See our INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL HERE
Don't you want to mop your floors with a clean microfiber mop head each time you mop? Of course you do! The Lola Revolution™ Spin Mop allows for instant cleaning of your microfiber mop head with our dual compartment wet and dry system. Just soak the head in the soapy water side, then immediately place it on the spinner side to "spin" it dry. The dirty water is removed in the bottom of the bucket where you release it with our simple to use plug. Lola™ Products is an American based family owned and operated company that manufactures and distributes innovative cleaning tools that are designed to make your life cleaner, easier, all at affordable prices.
DON'T BE FOOLED BY KNOCK-OFFS! THERE IS ONLY ONE REVOLUTION™ SPIN MOP and it's made by Lola® Products - trusted by American Consumers & Retailers since 1969.
HOW TO USE: Before filling with water, make sure the wringing basket is fully locked into the bucket by pressing down on both sides. Fill the mop's bucket to the marked "fill" line with your favorite cleaner, carefully following manufacturer's dilution instructions (Note – Make sure the water outlet plug in the bottom of the bucket is inserted all the way and tightly fastened - you don’t want a mess on your hands). Do not fill liquid as high as the wringing basket. Place the mop into the wash side with the mop head centered and inserted into the wash plate pin. Loosen the connector on the handle and push the handle up and down to turn the wash spinner and wash the mop head.
After you have washed the mop head, place the mop into the wringing basket with the mop head centered and inserted into the spinner pin. Push the handle up and down to spin and dry the mop head. Remember the more you spin, the dryer the mop head will get. Turn less for a damper mop head and turn more for a dryer mop head. Once you are finished with the process, make sure the handle is extended to its complete length and tighten the connector. You are now ready to mop.
NOTE: To empty the bucket, pull the water outlet plug on the bottom of the bucket over a sink or draining area. Make sure you place back the plug, so you don’t lose it. Also, make sure it is inserted and all the way in tight so you don’t want end up with a mess on your hands!
You may also like...