SqueezeMatic™ Butterfly Sponge Mop, 9" Wide Head and 48" Long Steel Handle
- SqueezeMatic™ Sponge Absorbs and Wicks Cleans Faster and Easier
- 9" Head
- Universal - fits most like sponge mops
- Butterfly Ringing Action Rings Sponge Dry
- Scuff Remover™ Scrubber Strips Remove Scuff Marks, Ground In Dirt and Debris
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction is Long Lasting and Durable
- High Gloss Resin Coated 48" Long Steel Handle with Swivel Hang Cap for Easy Storage
- Refillable with Item# 2031
- Rinse Sponge Clean After Use
- 5 Year Guarantee - Against Defects in Material and Workmanship!
Use Instructions: Use on tile, linoleum and other hard surfaces. Use with your favorite detergent - carefully following manufacturer's instructions. When finished mopping, thoroughly rinse mop and squeeze sponge dry. Store using handy swivel hang hole or stand upside down on this floor mop's handle.
To Prevent Streaks on Floors, Avoid the Following: Excess detergent in mopping solution. Excess liquid in sponge. Sponge should be damp, not wet. Thoroughly clean out sponge after each use. A dirty sponge or mopping with dirty solution will leave streak marks. Change your sponge as determined by frequency of use, (see our refills here)
DO NOT USE SPONGE MOP WITH VINEGAR
This is the famous original style auto sponge mop invention from the early 1960's. You mop up and simply push the handle down with one easy motion and in a butterfly style the sponge head releases all the excess water that you release in the bucket. This mop is nearly as popular and as useful today as it was when it hit the market all those years ago. This mop simply works because of the extreme absorbent nature of the sponge which allows users to mop over the same areas less frequently. Great for all hard floor surfaces.
You may also like...