Wowables®, The Reusable & Biodegradable Paper Towels, 30 Count Roll
We took a Sponge and Paper Towel, left them alone for a bit, and the next thing we knew WOWABLES™ was born!
Now Available in Yellow, Teal, Violet, and Coral! - all ECO-FRIENDLY INKS
INKS- Wowables® use natural pigmentation dyes and the process to color the fabric is a proprietary process that allows maximum color saturation, all certified to meet international Oeko-Tex Standard 100, no harmful ingredients added.
WOWABLES® NAMED BEST REUSABLE PAPER TOWELS ACCORDING TO AMAZON.COM. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
Check out our absorbency test versus disposable paper towels here
Take a look at this 100% Independent REVIEW from "The Homemade Experiment".
WATCH: Our recent television feature on QVC
Check out our TV commercials here
- One 30 Count Roll
- A 30 Count Roll of Wowables™ saves the average family of four (of paper towel users) up to $500 over using regular disposable paper towels and up to $14,000 over a lifetime*
- One 30 Count roll of Wowables™ = up to 260 Rolls of Regular Paper Towels*
- 100% Biodegradable and Compostable (3rd Party Verified) - unlike cloths
- Don't be Fooled into believing Un-Paper Towels are eco-friendly, when they are not biodegradable and compostable
- Each Sheet is 9.75" x 10.75"
- Fits Standard Paper Towel Holders
- Up to 4x More Absorbent than an average paper towel -3rd Party Tested
- Up to 5x Stronger than the average paper towel - 3rd Party Tested
- Market's Best Reusable Paper Towels
- DON'T USE RAGS as an alternative to regular paper towels. Why? They need to be washed after each usage, and if not washed, they take very long to dry and will harbor bacteria because they weren't washed.
- Use to Clean the Kitchen, Bath, Windows, Garage and Floor. Use in place of disposable paper towels everywhere you and your family use them. Wowables™ are also great used as your reusable, better cleaning pad for floors, just use a Wowable™ sheet instead of the disposable expensive Swiffer®* Dry Sweeper Mop Refills. Wowables™ are a more absorbent pad on your Swiffer® or other Dry Mop Sweeper Mops anyway, so it's a win-win. Both of these usages will save you big $$$ throughout the year!
- Just Use, Rinse, Wring-Out and Repeat!
- Like SWEDISH CLOTH on a ROLL.
- Each Perforated Sheet can be used over and over and over again, lasting weeks or longer (depending on household usage)
- Longer lasting than BAMBOO alternatives
- Ultra Absorbent and "Wicks" Faster than average paper towels meaning speedier clean ups
- Just RINSE Between Uses, and when its time to be fully cleansed, it's DISHWASHER and MACHINE WASHABLE (best cleaned in Cold Cycle when mixed with Clothes but we recommend washing it by itself). Let it air dry, do not tumble dry.
- Wowables™ are made of 70% Wood Pulp and 30% Unbleached non-GMO Cotton, they do not contain any harmful chemicals or substances -unlike Microfiber & Bamboo which both contain synthetics and regular paper towels which are bleached white - our inks are all natural (Wowables™ meet the stringent Oeko-Tex® Standard)
- Save Landfills (In the USA alone, our abuse of regular paper towels contributes 3,000 Tons of Waste to our Landfills DAILY). - That’s about the weight of 3000 economy cars.
- Open jars easier with a Wowable
- NO CORE- unlike standard paper towels
- Made with Dry-Tek™ technology - Our fast drying technology which prevents the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Also great for paint clean up
- Use with or without your favorite cleaner
- Lint Free Cleaning
- Use Dry top pick up spills but damp for general cleaning
- Use One Sheet Over and Over for Drying out Produce and Vegetables
- BEST USED DAMP FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee (see this link for more details)
- Not needing all those disposable paper towels- think of all the space you'll save in the closet.
- In addition to all the stats above, the average person uses 2,400 – 3,000 regular paper towels at work per year, that the equivalent of 50 plus rolls.
- For proper results please refer to our Use & Care Instructions
- Our manufacturing plant also captures, cleans and reuses its own water supply
- Looking to try Wowables but with less sheets? Try our 12 count.
We are not REPLACING the paper towel - we are IMPROVING IT.
With Wowables™, you don’t throw a sheet away each and every time you use it, like you do a regular disposable paper towel sheet. You use it for all your cleaning needs, then simply rinse out as needed and use over and over again. One of the biggest benefits? A simple cleaning in the dishwasher or washing machine in colder cycles brings it back to "like new". It's one of those "finally made it to market" products.
*The average family of 4 uses 104 rolls of regular paper towels/year, at approx. $208/year (do the math yourself) and they use 260 rolls of regular paper towels over 30 months, costing on average $520. But with the 30 count Wowables™ roll, on average, a family will save up to $500 on standard paper towel usage and over a lifetime you can save up to $14,000 - NOW THAT'S HUGE! And if you use Swiffer® or other dry sweeper mops, add even more BIG savings on top of this!
**Swiffer® Sweeper® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company
Disposable Paper Towels are over-used in American society because of consumer conditioning through massive marketing campaigns saying using and immediately throwing a sheet out is "easiest". But is it? Why can't we use a sheet, rinse it out and place it in the sink instead? That's pretty easy as well. Disposable Paper Towels have become such a landfill nightmare. Did you know that 544,000 trees would be salvaged per year if each US family used 1 fewer roll of disposable paper towels. It takes seventeen trees and 20,000 gallons to manufacturer only 1 of water on disposable paper towels. And 120,000 tons of waste could be saved if each USA household utilized 3 fewer rolls/year, in addition, it would eliminate $4,100,000 in landfill dumping fees. Each tree has huge value, let's appreciate the reusable.
With Wowables® usage, you are making the important decision to stop all the waste, get a better product and save yourself lots of money in the process.