"The Original" Pot & Pan Brush - Brass Wire & Tampico
- The Original Lola Pot n' Pan Brush
- Made of High Quality Renewable Birch Hardwood
- Bristles Made of Natural Tampico and Brass Wire Bristles (will not rust)
- Tampico holds its shape longer than the average bristle
- Natural EZ Grip Wood Handle
- Made for Heavy-Duty Cleaning Jobs
- Perfect for Cleaning Pots and Pans with Caked on, Baked on Messes
- Brass Wire Bristles are Highly Abrasive. DO NOT Use on Non Scratch or Coated Cookware
- Brass Wire bristles are softer than stainless steel. Helps remove the more difficult stains
- Always Use Wet
- NOT DESIGNED TO USE ON BBQ GRILLS
- You'll Love Your Lola Pot n' Pan Brush
- MADE IN GERMANY
Check out Martha Stewart giving her audience this product here
Our brass wire bristles are great for tough to get rid of baked on food from your pots and pans. It is a highly functional cleaning tool while having an eco-friendly backbone of components.
Instructions: The brass wire bristles on this cleaning brush are highly abrasive. Do NOT use on non-stick coated cookware and delicate polished surfaces. Always use wet. NOT designed to use on BBQ grills.
Lola® Products manufacturers mops, brooms, sponges, wet and dry sweeper mop refills, eraser pads, scourers, and much more. If you want a brand to trust and count on, look to Lola Products. Retail stores nationwide use our products for their own private label / brand needs. Retailers are very demanding customers when putting their name on a product. That experience has helped make us what we are today; a leading manufacturer of quality cleaning tools.