Scrub N' Wipe Boss
Use the Boss' "Scrub-Cell" side for non-scratch scrubbing
& Use the sponge side to wipe clean
- He is a versatile, non-scratch scrub sponge
- Rinse him free to remove any debris
- You can put him in the Dishwasher when he "acts up" (and not get fired!)
- His ergonomic design makes it easy to hold and maneuver; he fits like glove
- Place your fingers through his eyes to hold more securely
- The boss' ears are shaped to easily cleans forks and other utensils in one motion
- His military hair cut is great for cleaning grills, stoves and other slotted surfaces
- The Boss wants you to avoid chemicals whenever possible; his design is such that with plain tap water, he gets rid of many/most stains from surfaces. (Or use a little vinegar or baking soda to help).
- He can also be used for exfoliating skin!
- Stand Him up to Dry Fast
- Open cell design allows water, food and oils to release fast
- Don’t worry, the Boss doesn’t scratch most surfaces, but it never hurts to test the Boss on an inconspicuous area first to see for yourself
- The Boss will eventually want or need to retire, but at first, he prefers “semi-retirement”. Send him outside to clean bikes, wheels, tools and even your outdoor patio set
- Tough or gentle cleaning!
What Scrub Boss Cleans:
Dishware, Flatware, Counters, Appliances, Cutting Boards, Mugs, Glassware, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Shelves, Tire Rims, Furniture, Cars, Boats, Decks, Windows, Patio Sets, Siding, Doors, Tools, Boots, Sneakers, Bikes, Toys, Bath Fixtures, Outdoor Umbrellas and more!