Scrub N' Wipe Boss
Use the Boss' "Scrub-Cell" side for non-scratch scrubbing
& Use the sponge side to wipe clean
- He is a versatile, non-scratch scrub sponge
- Rinse him free to remove any debris
- You can put him in the Dishwasher when he "acts up" (and not get fired!)
- His ergonomic design makes it easy to hold and maneuver; he fits like glove
- Place your fingers through his eyes to hold more securely
- The boss' ears are shaped to easily cleans forks and other utensils in one motion
- His military hair cut is great for cleaning grills, stoves and other slotted surfaces
- The Boss wants you to avoid chemicals whenever possible; his design is such that with plain tap water, he gets rid of many/most stains from surfaces. (Or use a little vinegar or baking soda to help).
- He can also be used for exfoliating skin!
- Stand Him up to Dry Fast
- Open cell design allows water, food and oils to release fast
- Don’t worry, the Boss doesn’t scratch most surfaces, but it never hurts to test the Boss on an inconspicuous area first to see for yourself
- The Boss will eventually want or need to retire, but at first, he prefers “semi-retirement”. Send him outside to clean bikes, wheels, tools and even your outdoor patio set
- Tough or gentle cleaning!
What Scrub Boss Cleans:
Dishware, Flatware, Counters, Appliances, Cutting Boards, Mugs, Glassware, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Shelves, Tire Rims, Furniture, Cars, Boats, Decks, Windows, Patio Sets, Siding, Doors, Tools, Boots, Sneakers, Bikes, Toys, Bath Fixtures, Outdoor Umbrellas and more!
You may also like...