"The Original" Dishwashing & Vegetable Brush ™, Eco-Friendly Birch Wood
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- 'The Original' Lola Dish Brush (The one the country fell in love with!)
- Made of high quality renewable birch hardwood - this cleaning tool lasts
- Poly fiber bristles are made of high quality, high memory nylon
- Perfect for cleaning dishes, safe on fine china and coated cookware
- The bristles reject moisture, so they won’t harbor bacteria or have any terrible odors
- Has natural 'EZ Grip' wood handle
- Can also be used to clean vegetables and much more
- Tip: To clean the head, get rid of any food particles, soak brush in distilled white vinegar and a droplet of standard dish soap. One hour should do the trick.
- You'll love your Lola dish brush
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE - Against defects in material & workmanship (excludes wear n' tear)
- Need a wooden brush for pots and pans? See our Item# 327
Check out Martha Stewart giving her audience this product here
LOLA® Brand has been a cleaning products leader in the USA since 1969 and wood brushes was how it all started. This kitchen brush is an eco-friendly way to clean in your household. We have other eco-friendly products like our WOWABLES™- The Reusable Paper Towels. Americans waste so much money on disposable paper towels, throwing away cash with each spill or wipe, when it's simply not necessary. By using Wowables™, the job gets done better - they are 350% more absorbent than standard paper towels and 450% stronger-both Third Party Verified. You simply rinse your Wowables sheet between uses. And it lasts - one sheet can last weeks, a month, etc., saving a family up to $15,000 over a lifetime. . See our launch video on QVC right here.